Do you want to join our contributors list?
We are always in need of a lending hand. If you would like to donate your time or gently used goods, please visit the Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.
If you would like to donate monetarily to FROG, please click the button below.
We are a 501(C)(3) organization, all ticket purchases, donations and charitable givings are tax deductible.
Thank you to our contributors from the bottom of our hearts!
Our contributors help us continue to provide for foster children in our area, without them we could not continue to impact their lives in ways they will never forget.
Our 2017 Contributors
Frog King/QUEEN: $5,000 and up
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative (Operation Round Up)
FROG Prince/princess: $2,499 - $4,999
- Van Metre Companies Foundation, Inc.
- Trex Company, Inc.
- Wynter Prather
Frog Duke/DUCHESS: $1,000 - $2,499
- El Centro Mexican Restaurant
- DND Backhoe and Excavating
- Borden Foundation
- Hottel & Willis, P.C.
- Monoflo International, Inc.
Frog EARL/Countess: $500 - $999
- Stable Lane Properties
- Ted Watson/Lauren Lawder
- CIVES Steel Company
- Annandale Millwork & Allied Systems
- Valley Proteins, Inc.
- 3M Partnership/Jim Emmart
FRIENDS OF FROG:
- The Winchester Group
- First Bank
- John B. Schroth
- Embrace Treatment Foster Care
- Nikki Khan-Morelli
- Don Hemley
- Hope Wisler
- Pete and Mary Pat Gronauer
- Tootser Stafford